George Thuronyi is a program manager in the U.S. Copyright Office where he oversees educational and outreach programs. He has long been involved in digital publishing and communication, first as webmaster for the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, and then as an IT specialist for the Copyright Office. George is a graduate of the University of Maryland with a degree in journalism.
Most Recent Posts
- Copyright Office Launches Online Database of Review Board Decisions June 2nd, 2017
- The Copyright Office is on a Rulemaking Roll May 25th, 2017
- Copyright Law and New Technologies: A Long and Complex Relationship May 22nd, 2017
- I Will Survive May 3rd, 2017
- U.S. Supreme Court Clarifies Separability Analysis in its Ruling on Star Athletica, LLC v. Varsity Brands, Inc. April 6th, 2017