The December 2012 Library of Congress Digital Preservation Newsletter is now available.
In this issue:
- Digital Preservation Pioneer: Martha Anderson, Director Program Management NDIIPP
- Levels of Digital Preservation Candidate One Release
- Find out about the latest PDF/A specification: PDF/A-3
- Did you know that museums had computer networks in the 1960’s?
- Read about a recent exhibit at Hampshire College, “Pulp to Pixels: Artists Books in the Digital Age.”
- New video release about the Digital Preservation Outreach and Education Curriculum Training
- New report: Science @Risk: Toward a National Strategy for Preserving Online Science
- Recent interviews with Pratt Associate Professor Debbie Rabina and Paul Wheatly of the Spruce Project
- Upcoming event: Personal Digital Archiving 2013, Feb 21-22, University of Maryland