The Global Legal Monitor is an online publication from the Law Library of Congress covering legal news and developments worldwide. It is updated frequently and draws on information from the Global Legal Information Network, official national legal publications, and reliable press sources.
You can search the Global Legal Monitor as well as browse by topic or by jurisdiction (which includes major inter-governmental organizations). There are RSS feeds too (over 300) and an email alert. Check out some of the recent articles:
- European Union: Commission Proposes “Miranda Rights” for EU Citizens
- Venezuela: Twitter Users Arrested on Charges of Spreading Rumors
- Belarus: Protestant Church Ordered to Pay Damages
- Philippines: Freedom of Information Act Approved by Senate
- Uganda: Parliament Passes Law on Retirement Benefits for Top Government Officials