Each week I look at the GLM’s usage statistics and update the top weekly articles. This week’s top weekly articles (in order of most page views) includes:
- Sweden: New Social Media Guidelines Published
- Brazil: Parental Alienation Criminalized
- Italy / United Nations: Plan to Introduce Resolution on Religious Minorities
- China: New Law on Mediation
- Sweden: Migration Court Stops Transfer of Asylum Seekers to Greece Despite Dublin II Regulation
Social media articles like the Swedish one tend to be popular and are frequently shared. People are also interested in articles that discuss banning YouTube or Facebook, being jailed for a Facebook message, or arrested for a tweet.