We also learned the answer to “What lets you search for laws passed by Congress?” when THOMAS was on Jeopardy.
Our intern, Bacilio, was a prolific blogger during the month with guest posts on vacations, hackers, and Monticello. Our new bloggers, Nathan and Hanibal, contributed posts on Improbable Biology, Trial By Ordeal, and South Sudan.
What made the top ten for July?
1. The Inspiring Story of Nelson Mandela
2. What is THOMAS.gov on Jeopardy?
3. An Interview with Margaret Wood, Legal Reference Specialist
4. Hacker’s Law – Pic of the Week
5. Are Vacations Harmful? – Pic of the Week
6. Monticello – The Home of Independence Day
7. Machu Picchu Revealed
8. Happy Feet Not So Happy
9. There’s a Congressional App for That
10. Loving the Job – Pic of the Week
Our top commented on posts were An Interview with Margaret Wood, Legal Reference Specialist and What is THOMAS.gov on Jeopardy?
On our Facebook page, the most commented on post was An Interview with Margaret Wood, and the most liked was The Inspiring Story of Nelson Mandela. The most clicked through post on Facebook was Machu Picchu Revealed and on Twitter was An Interview with Róisín Fitzpatrick.