Just like in July, our top post was Kelly’s Inspiring Story of Nelson Mandela. I think this is the first time a post has been number one two months in a row. We also got to celebrate the blog’s first birthday at the beginning of August.
There are now more than 15,000 email subscribers to In Custodia Legis. March is still our most popular month for the blog, but August is our new number two. Not bad considering Congress is out for the August Recess and we weathered both an earthquake and Hurricane Irene.
The top ten posts for August are:
1. The Inspiring Story of Nelson Mandela
2. New United States Code Website from House Law Revision Counsel
3. Twitter on THOMAS
4. The Curious History of the 2011 Debt Ceiling Legislation
5. Legislative Status Steps – Pic of the Week
6. There’s a Congressional App for That
7. Happy Birthday To Us!
8. Lessons Learned from AALL
9. An Interview with Bernadette Smith, Government Documents Technician
10. Roman Law in Ruins: Re-discovering the Paul Krueger Archive
On our Facebook page, the most commented on post was Discovering the Constitution of Cadiz, and the most liked was New United States Code Website. The most clicked through post on Facebook was also New United States Code Website, and on Twitter was Legislative Status Steps – Pic of the Week.
My favorite photos from our blog last month were: