My monthly retrospective is a little later than usual this month. I was out of the office admiring my beautiful newborn daughter.
Kelly’s Inspiring Story of Nelson Mandela reclaimed our top spot by having one more page view than Clare’s Weird Laws, or Urban Legends? Clare’s item inspired a post in the Widener Law Library Blog. This was our closest contest for a top post!
The Stacks in the Stacks – Pic of the Week was originally published by Stephanie Rocío Miles, also known as the Bilingual Librarian, after she visited the Law Library of Congress and blogged about it.
The top ten posts for October are:
1. The Inspiring Story of Nelson Mandela
2. Weird Laws, or Urban Legends?
3. Elections in Liberia: Some Legal Developments
4. Stacks in the Stacks – Pic of the Week
5. Slavery in the French Colonies: Le Code Noir (the Black Code) of 1685
6. Lunch with the Librarian of Congress
7. Map of African Legislatures – Pic of the Week
8. Interning at the Law Library of Congress
9. September Retrospective
10. International Plain Language Day
On our Facebook page, the most liked post was Cynthia’s guest post, International Plain Language Day. The most clicked through post was the same from both Facebook and Twitter: Clare’s Weird Laws, or Urban Legends?