We love it when other bloggers talk about In Custodia Legis. A few of our posts were discussed across the legal blogosphere this month. The Tools for My Trade? post was mentioned on the Legal Informatics Blog. Nathan’s Laws in a Crusader State was highlighted on Dum Spiro Spero. Hanibal’s post, Congratulations to the People Behind Kenya Law Reports!, received a hat tip from Novalawcity.
Our Human Rights Day event was mentioned in George Mason’s Library and Technology Blog. After our Blawg Archive post, there were several mentions of our collection including an Associate’s Mind and Legal Skills Prof Blog. Thanks!
Looking back at blog posts from a year ago, the top three from December 2010 were:
And for December 2011, the top posts are:
1. Tools for My Trade?
2. A Series of Tubes – Pic of the Week
3. A State Mandated Christmas Bonus
4. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
5. From the Law Librarian
6. Historic Bird’s Eye View of The Library of Congress – Pic of the Week
7. Bacon and the Law: Findings from our Records and Briefs
8. The UFO Files
9. The THOMAS Starting Point – Pic of the Week
10. November Retrospective