Last month kicked off a new series featuring the top ten most-viewed posts from the previous month. There was some great content in April and, thankfully, that has continued in May.
Barbara’s Beginner’s Guide post on nonprofit organizations proved to be very popular. On a more personal note, I also enjoyed all the history of the Law Library of Congress and its collection in Nathan’s post, which also made the top ten.
Here is the In Custodia Legis top ten from May:
- Nonprofit Organizations: A Beginner’s Guide
- Banning Baby Names
- Law Library Provides Global Legal Research
- Henry Clay’s Law Office – Pic of the Week
- The World’s Legal Heritage in Great Subterranean Halls, or… A Collection Big with Babylonian Perspective
- Nimmer on Copyright, 1st Edition – Pic of the Week
- Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation – Pic of the Week
- The State of Congress.gov at the 2013 Legislative Data Conference
- The UK’s Legal Response to the London Bombings of 7/7
- April Top 10
What was your favorite post for the month?