Our new Top 10 series attracted a lot of readers last month – so many that May Top 10 topped this list for June.
Here are the top ten In Custodia Legis posts from June:
- May Top 10
- Government Contracts: A Beginner’s Guide
- How Robin Hood Defied King John and Brought Magna Carta to Sherwood Forest
- A Tribute to Dwight D. Opperman, Legal Publishing Pioneer and Friend of the Law Library of Congress
- Stetson University Celebrates 125 Years as a Federal Depository Library – Pic of the Week
- Iran’s Upcoming Presidential Election
- Glimpsing Madonna in a Sphinx: Carta Executoria 1532
- DOMA and LGBT Commemorative Month
- June 4, 2013 Panel Discussion on Islamic Law
- The Italian Legislative Procedure
Since the year is at the halfway point, I thought I’d include our top five posts we’ve done so far this year:
- Frequent Reference Question: How Many Federal Laws Are There?
- Congressional Record Added to Congress.gov
- How to Locate Free Case Law on the Internet
- The Cyprus Banking Crisis and its Aftermath: Bank Depositors be Aware
- Employment and Labor Law: A Beginner’s Guide
What has been your favorite post for this year?
Is there one that you have bookmarked?