In addition to the Library of Congress blog that you’re reading right now, the institution has brought several other blogs into the fold. And, let me tell you, they are writing about some great things. From time to time, I hope to give a shout out to these blogs and direct your attention to what they are posting.
- In Custodia Legis: Law Librarians of Congress
Nathan Dorn delves into the history of the Library of Congress.
- Inside Adams: Science, Technology & Business
Ellen Terrell offers a little history on Louisiana.
- From the Catbird Seat: Poetry and Literature at the Library of Congress
The 18th Poet Laureate delivers his swan song.
- The Signal: Digital Preservation
Bill LeFurgy looks back on the digital preservation blog’s first-year milestones.
- Picture This: Library of Congress Prints & Photos
Surf’s up! Jeff Bridgers talks about surfer and Olympic record-breaker Duke Kahanamoku.
- In the Muse: Performing Arts Blog
German baritone Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau is memorialized.