Here’s a roundup of some September selections in the Library blogosphere.
- In the Muse: Performing Arts Blog
Presentations on Bronislava Nijinska and the Ballet Russes de Serge Diaghilev are now featured in the PAE.
- The Signal: Digital Preservation
David Gibson, a Moving Image technician at the Library, talks about the acquisition and preservation of games.
- Picture This: Library of Congress Prints & Photos
Butter sculptures found in the Library’s photo collections.
- From the Catbird Seat: Poetry & Literature at the Library of Congress
Poetry Center staff member Caitlin Rizzo talks about her experience at this year’s National Book Festival.
- Inside Adams: Science, Technology & Business
Ellen Terrell profiles Jay Gould and James Fisk Jr.
- In Custodia Legis: Law Librarians of Congress
Claire Feikert-Ahalt talks about her experience in the Tough Mudder endurance challenge and the legality of death waivers.
- Teaching with the Library of Congress
Newspapers can be rich tools in helping students understand point of view and word choice.