Here’s a sampling of some of the highlights in the Library’s blogosphere from October.
- Teaching with the Library of Congress
The Women’s Suffrage primary source set is featured.
- In Custodia Legis: Law Librarians of Congress
The Law Library of Congress gets a homepage facelift.
- Inside Adams: Science, Technology & Business
Jennifer Harbster takes a look at bats.
- From the Catbird Seat: Poetry & Literature at the Library of Congress
Poetry Center Director Rob Casper talks about a Poetry Out Loud experience.
- Picture This: Library of Congress Prints & Photos
Highlighted are photographer Paul Thompson’s 1910 baseball player portraits.
- The Signal: Digital Preservation
Writer and blogger Cory Doctorow discussed libraries, ebooks and beyond at an October event.
- In the Muse: Performing Arts Blog
Intern from Montgomery College in Maryland talks about his time working in the Music Division.