John Sayers has served as a public affairs specialist at the Library since 1997, starting out by designing publications and working on various print, web and new media projects through the years. He has led development teams on the Library's "America’s Story," "Wise Guide" and "Read.gov" websites, the Poetry 180 project and, most recently, the new LCM: Library of Congress Magazine. Currently, he shepherds the Library's Facebook and Twitter presences. Outside of the Library, John has served as elected Recorder (secretary-treasurer) for the Town of Wardensville, W.Va. (pop. 271) since 1992. He earned a B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies from Bethany (W.Va.) College back before there was an Internet.
Most Recent Posts
- Opening Day Redux for President Taft March 29th, 2013
- I Love a Parade March 3rd, 2013
- Save the Sounds February 13th, 2013
- A Rare Photographic Opportunity February 12th, 2013
- The Power of Poetry: Natasha Trethewey Comes to the Library February 1st, 2013