Kaleena Black is an Educational Resources Specialist at the Library of Congress. Her work involves helping to develop and share materials and activities to support teachers, students, and families as they explore Library collections and resources. She has also worked on the World Digital Library project at the Library of Congress.
Most Recent Posts
- New Guide to Help Middle and High School Students Conduct Research with Library Resources January 13th, 2021
- Advice for Parents from Book Festival Authors & Around the Library October 14th, 2020
- What Does American Ingenuity Mean to You? September 16th, 2020
- Free Puzzles through Chronicling America: Maze Edition August 19th, 2020
- Reflecting on James Baldwin and His Celebration of Youth July 31st, 2020