AUTHOR: Lauren Windham Roszak
Lauren Windham Roszak is the Manager of Family and Youth Programs in the Informal Learning Office at the Library of Congress. She enjoys her work managing the Young Readers Center and Programs Lab and developing programming for families, teens and young audiences. She has 20 years of experience interpreting and educating at heritage sites, museums and libraries, including the United States Capitol and Museum of London.
Most Recent Posts
- Apply for a High School Summer Internship at the Library of Congress! March 10th, 2023
- Halloween Family Day- Your Favorite Ghoulish Gourds October 31st, 2022
- Baseball History: Reflections & Family Story Activities October 28th, 2022
- Voicing their Stories: Groundbreaking Representation August 31st, 2022
- Welcome to the 2022 National Book Festival Young Adult Stage! August 24th, 2022