Dr. Todd Harvey is a reference archivist, curator of the Alan Lomax Collection, and acquisitions coordinator for the American Folklife Center, Library of Congress. Todd holds graduate degrees in music composition from the Ohio State University and in library science from the Catholic University of America. His ebook Michigan-I-O: Alan Lomax and the 1938 Library of Congress Folk-Song Expedition was published in 2013 by the Library of Congress and Dust-to-Digital records. His book The Formative Dylan: Transmission and Stylistic Influences, 1961-1963, is well-known among Bob Dylan enthusiasts.
Most Recent Posts
- Crowdsourcing Information and Disinformation: The World War II Rumor Project available through By the People September 19th, 2022
- Guthries, Lomaxes, and Seegers August 22nd, 2022
- Conversation with Nathan Salsburg, Curator at the Lomax Association for Cultural Equity July 26th, 2022
- Music and Dance collections at the American Folklife Center July 22nd, 2022
- ETL: Searching the Lomax family papers through the magic of crowdsourcing May 9th, 2022