It was an exciting first week for our new blog, In Custodia Legis! I want to thank everyone for stopping by and visiting us.
I’d also like to thank the following blogs that took the time to highlight our arrival:
- Resource Shelf
- Et Seq. (Harvard Law School Library Blog)
- LexisNexis Government Info Pro Blog
- WisBlawg (from the UW Law Library)
- Robert Ambrogi’s Law Sites – A Bevy of Notable New Blogs
- Nuevo blog jurídico de la Biblioteca Jurídica del Congreso de EUA (cortesía de BCN Blog Legal, Chile)
If you want to thank everyone for stopping by and visiting, why don’t you? It’s your blog. Merely announcing your intention is not the same as executing your intention. Try, “We thank you for stopping and visiting us.”
I think the blog is great. Blogs are less formal and I appreciate the tone in your posts. Keep up the great work!
I think most of your readers understood that you were doing more than announcing your intent. If they didn’t … they’ve got bigger problems than this blog can hope to address.
Also, thanks to a few others:
SLA Government Information Division
Legal Informatics Blog
The Library of Congress Blog
Congratulations!! I know what kind of exciting is.
u sound like u r a real smart woman