July was a busy month! A few of us presented at the American Association of Law Libraries Conference, which resulted in several popular blog posts, including connecting with us there, the Seattle University School of Law pic, and our lessons learned. Kelly also blogged about her visit to the Seattle Central Library.
Congress.gov also had its next major update at the end of the month adding Committee pages, reports, sorting, & more.
Our most popular post was our announcement of the $5,000 challenge on the Markup of US Legislation in Akoma Ntoso.
Here is the In Custodia Legis top ten list from July:
- Library of Congress Announces First Legislative Data Challenge
- Legal Drafting: A Beginner’s Guide
- Connect with the Law Library of Congress at the American Association of Law Libraries Conference
- Seattle University School of Law – Pic of the Week
- June Top 10
- Congress.gov Continues to Grow: Committee Pages, Reports, & More Added!
- State Government Contracts – A Research Guide
- Lessons Learned from AALL in Seattle
- A Duel with Rifles
- A New Look for the Legal Blawg Archive
How do you follow In Custodia Legis? Via email, RSS, Facebook, or Twitter?