Ruth recently brought you the most viewed foreign law reports of 2018, and today we are excited to bring you the most viewed Global Legal Monitor articles of 2018! The Global Legal Monitor is written by the Law Library’s foreign legal specialists, and brings you the latest legal news from around the world. You can subscribe to the Global Legal Monitor free of charge, and you can even narrow your subscription to a particular topic or jurisdiction.
So, what are the most viewed Global Legal Monitor articles of 2018?
1. Pakistan: National Assembly Passes New Cybercrime Law
2. South Korea: Permanent Dual Nationality Allowed after 60 Years
3. Germany: New Rules for Operation of Drones and Model Aircraft
4. Nepal: Minimum Wage Increased
5. Nigeria: Supreme Court Invalidates Igbo Customary Law Denying Female Descendants the Right to Inherit
6. New Zealand: Paid Parental Leave to Be Extended to 26 Weeks by 2020
7. South Africa: Carbon-Tax Legislation Proposed
8. China: New Rules Increase Restrictions on Overseas Cash Withdrawals
9. Kenya: Anti-Money Laundering Law Amended
10. Italy: New Law Changes Retirement Age