Kelly McKenna is a Program Specialist in the Law Library’s Office of External Relations where she coordinates public programs, communications, and other outreach initiatives. Prior to this position, she worked as a Program Coordinator for Pre-Columbian Studies at the Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection where she managed academic programming and publications. In her spare time, she enjoys listening to true crime podcasts and making jewelry. Kelly holds a Bachelor’s degree in Culture and Communication from Ithaca College and is completing a Master’s degree in Museum Studies at Johns Hopkins University.
Most Recent Posts
- Published Works Enter the Public Domain in the United States for First Time in Twenty Years January 7th, 2019
- Human Rights Day Panel: Repatriating Native American Cultural Property and Remains November 26th, 2018
- An Interview with Tiffany Jones, Intern with the Office of External Relations October 24th, 2018
- 18th Annual National Book Festival Recap September 14th, 2018
- An Interview with Robyn Dodds, Global Legal Research Intern August 8th, 2018