Brett Zongker is a public affairs specialist for the Library of Congress where he leads communications and media relations for exhibitions, new collections, literary programs and other public programs. He also teaches journalism and writing at American University. Before joining the Library in 2017, Brett was a journalist for The Associated Press, covering museums, the arts, culture and breaking news for more than 11 years. He also helped lead media relations for the George Washington University. Brett holds a bachelor’s degree in public communication and a master’s degree in journalism and public affairs from American University. Brett is originally from Kansas where his first job was at a space museum.
Most Recent Posts
- Her Vote at 100: Three Exhibits June 10th, 2019
- Gutenberg Bible To Be Presented in New Display Case Designed for Conservation September 21st, 2018
- Inquiring Minds: Showcasing Library Photos on the West Coast August 29th, 2018
- Linking Letters with Lyrics: “Hamilton” Songs Draw on Original Library Documents May 30th, 2018
- 2018 National Book Festival Poster Evokes Thrills and Discovery May 4th, 2018