Leah Knobel joined the Library as a Presidential Management Fellow in 2020 and is a public affairs specialist in the Office of Communications, where she leads communications and media relations for literary and public programs, digital outreach, performing arts collections and more. Leah holds a bachelor’s degree in strategic communication from Kansas State University and master’s degrees in public relations and international relations from Syracuse University.
Most Recent Posts
- Preview the National Book Festival on PBS Books August 11th, 2022
- The 2022 National Book Festival Poster and Designer Gail Anderson August 4th, 2022
- The 2022 Festival Schedule is Live! August 1st, 2022
- Help us Bring the National Book Festival Near You! July 28th, 2022
- It’s Here! The 2022 National Book Festival Author Lineup July 14th, 2022
- Mississippi Author Jesmyn Ward: Winner of the 2022 Library of Congress Prize for American Fiction June 30th, 2022