It’s #14 of our unknown photos series! This time, we return to some photos that are of a musical nature–or so they seem. We welcome your suggestions regarding the names of the people in any of the shots below. As always, as they are identified, we will update this blog accordingly. As always as well, ”clicking” on any of the images below will increase them in size so that they are easier to see. Many thanks!
SOLVED: This is a 1998 production of “Cabaret” done in LA by the West Coast Ensemble; from left: Brian Sturzenacker, Dean Regan, Ty Donaldson
2. We believe the man in the vehicle is music super-producer Rick Rubin, but who is the man standing outside of the car?
SOLVED: That is Rick Rubin in the car and that is Morris Taft, Jr., former head of Wild West Records standing outside of it.
3. Anyone know this dancing young lady?
4. The above five people certainly look like a music group. Anyone know their name?
SOLVED!: This is the band Flying Tigers.
5. This might be a musician heavily inspired by Bowie or a model showing off some innovative, 3-D face painting. Does anyone know?
SOLVED: Musical group, Crazy 8’s.–Thanks to David W.
7. The lady in the armor might be in a video or even an opera. Regardless, who is she?
SOLVED: Louise Lecavalier of dance group La La La Human Steps.–Thanks to Zeneden!
8. These might be “head shots” for a rocker or an actor. We welcome guesses.
SOLVED: Fashion model Jason Laikam.
9. Anyone know this group, any of the individuals or what brought them all together for this photo?
SOLVED: Musical group Beachfront Property!
10. We’d welcome knowing the names of either of these individuals.
SOLVED: Not musical, but Willie Davis, baseball star, and actress Barbara Parkins.
Photo Blog #2: Who’s that Gent? (4 out of 6 solved!)
Photo Blog #3: Name That Movie! (5 out of 6 solved!)
Photo Blog #4: Musical Mysteries (4 out of 6 solved!)
Photo Blog #6: Small Screen Oddities (4 out of 6 solved!)
Photo Blog #7: International Unknowns (5 out of 6 solved!)
Photo Blog #8: Mysterious Silents (3 out of 6 solved!)
Photo Blog #9: Portraits of an Unknown Woman (2 of 10 solved!)
Photo Blog #10: The Films With No Name (6 out of 8 solved!)
Photo Blog #11: The Kids are Unknown (5 out of 10 solved!)
Photo Blog #12: Reel Mysteries (5 out of 10 solved!)
Photo Blog #13: Men of Mystery (4 out of 10 solved!)