AUTHOR: Bobbi Hinton
Bobbi Hinton is the Administrative Support Assistant for the Preservation Research and Testing Division. In this role, Bobbi is in the perfect seat to see analysis, research and testing taking place throughout the division. Bobbi earned a BA in English Literature from the University of Michigan and previously worked in administration in the not-for-profit sector. In her free time, Bobbi enjoys camping with friends and family and searching for the perfect cup of coffee.
Most Recent Posts
- Big Item, Tiny Light Beam: Buddha Shakyamuni Visits the Basement May 25th, 2023
- When Same is Not the Same May 1st, 2023
- Anticipating Preservation Needs of Archived Audio Tapes March 27th, 2023
- The Secret (Past) Lives of Library Books January 9th, 2023
- New Understanding of an Old Image December 29th, 2022