The April 2014 Library of Congress Digital Preservation Newsletter (pdf) is now available!
In this issue:
- Where are the Born Digital Archives Test Data Sets?
- Fixity Data in Sound and Moving Image Files
- Managing a Library of Congress Worth of Data
- Personal Digital Archiving: The Basics of Scanning
- New NDSA Report: Geospatial Data Stewardship Online Resources
- What Could “Curation” Possibly Mean?
- Interviews with Dragan Espenschied and Andrew Cassidy-Amstutz
- Links to upcoming events: Computers in Libraries, Texas Library Association, Personal Digital Archiving 2014, Midwest Archives Conference
- Articles about the NDSA, Residency program, Viewshare and much more. (Editor’s note: the Viewshare program was retired in 2018.)
To subscribe to the Digital Preservation Newsletter, sign up here.