The July issue of the Library of Congress Digital Preservation newsletter is now available!
- Featuring “Digital Preservation and the Arts” including Web Archiving and Preserving the Arts, and Preserving Digital and Software-Based Artworks
- An Interview with Marla Misunas (and friends) of SFMOMA, part 2
- Community Approaches to Digital Stewardship
- Exhibiting GIFs, with Jason Eppink
- NDSA News with the latest reports
- Residency Program updates
- Conversation Corner, interviews with Ted Westervelt, Lisa Gitelman and Shannon Mattern
- Upcoming events
To receive future newsletters, sign up here for the Digital Preservation Newsletter.