Jesse A. Johnston is a Senior Digital Collections Specialist in the Library of Congress’s Digital Content Management Section. In the Section, he coordinates work on the Library’s digital collection management policy and guidance. Johnston is also an occasional adjunct faculty member at the University of Maryland iSchool, where he teaches graduate seminars and professional development courses in digital curation. He holds an M.S.I. in Archives and Records Management as well as a Ph.D. in Musicology, both from the University of Michigan.
Most Recent Posts
- Acquiring Open Access Children’s Books July 8th, 2019
- In the Library’s Web Archives: Totally Tabular Data May 29th, 2019
- In the Library’s Web Archives: Sorting through a Set of US Government PDFs March 6th, 2019
- Born to Be 3D: Born-Digital Data Stewardship December 7th, 2018
- Building Digital Content Management Capacity with Library Carpentry November 9th, 2018