Jesse A. Johnston was a Senior Digital Collections Specialist in the Library of Congress’s Digital Content Management Section from 2018 - 2019. In the Section, he coordinated work on the Library’s digital collection management policy and guidance. Johnston was also an occasional adjunct faculty member at the University of Maryland iSchool, where he taught graduate seminars and professional development courses in digital curation. He holds an M.S.I. in Archives and Records Management as well as a Ph.D. in Musicology, both from the University of Michigan.
Most Recent Posts
- Launching the Digital Collections Management Compendium October 11th, 2019
- ARL Digital and Inclusive Excellence Fellows Visit the Library September 23rd, 2019
- Acquiring Open Access Children’s Books July 8th, 2019
- In the Library’s Web Archives: Sorting through a Set of US Government PDFs March 6th, 2019
- Born to Be 3D: Born-Digital Data Stewardship December 7th, 2018
- Building Digital Content Management Capacity with Library Carpentry November 9th, 2018