AUTHOR: Cheryl Ingraham
Cheryl Ingraham is a public affairs specialist for the Congressional Research Service, where she serves as the lead media relations coordinator and social media manager. As a member of the CRS Communications Office team, she writes executive communications and speeches, and also creates and implements outreach campaigns and marketing strategies. Cheryl formerly worked for the Library of Congress Prints and Photographs where she gained extensive experience in special collections processing, preliminary cataloging, exhibitions, and preservation. Her background in communications and public relations includes positions with the Library’s Communications Office, the U.S. Coast Guard and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Cheryl holds a B.A. from Howard University. In her spare time she is a blogger, a member of a local arts council, and enjoys all things culinary.
Most Recent Posts
- CCDI Junior Fellow Spotlight: Darshni Patel July 1st, 2021
- CCDI Junior Fellow Spotlight: Joshua Ortiz Baco June 22nd, 2021
- CCDI Celebrates Asian Pacific American Heritage Month May 17th, 2021
- Celebrating Joan Baez: A Journey through the Library’s Digital Collections March 31st, 2021
- Discovery in Digitized Collections March 16th, 2021