Donna Sokol led the Law Library’s Office of External Relations from October 2017 to January 2020, and her work ran the gamut of communications, special events management, fundraising, and program management. She has been with the Library of Congress continuously since 2003 and worked here during the summer in 1994 and 1995. Currently, she is a Program Management Specialist in the Internship and Fellowship Programs office, where she manages two major Library internship programs. She lives with her husband, two sons, and two Labrador Retrievers in DC and dreams about spare time. Donna received a B.A. in Russian and East European Studies and Geography from the University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign and an Master of Science in Information from the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor.
Most Recent Posts
- Advancing Archives, History and Heritage: Making the Less Visible More Discoverable May 7th, 2021
- Intern Spotlight: Jasmin Ortiz, Library of Congress Internships Program (LOCI) Intern April 9th, 2021
- Now Hiring: Two Program Specialists for Internship and Fellowship Programs April 2nd, 2021
- Applications Now Open for AHHA Fall 2021 Remote Internship March 26th, 2021
- Internship Spotlight: Archives, History and Heritage Advanced Internship Program February 24th, 2021
- Internships at the Library of Congress Supporting Diverse Recruitment and Collections January 27th, 2021