Amelia Parks is the Preservation Education Specialist for the Preservation Directorate. As part of this job, she connects with the public and other institutions to share all the amazing preservation activities at the Library. This includes facilitating and teaching presentations, program planning, conducting tours, and finding other ways to make preservation more accessible. Prior to joining the Library in 2018, she worked for Documentary Heritage and Preservation Services for New York as an Archives Specialist and was an archivist for L.A. as Subject.
Most Recent Posts
- The Challenges and Rewards of a Virtual Preservation Science Internship July 30th, 2021
- Learning about Preservation: My experience as an intern with the Library of Congress July 29th, 2021
- ALA Annual Virtual Conference 2021 and Preservation Resources June 24th, 2021
- A Visit with Representative Mark Amodei to the Library of Congress Conservation Lab April 30th, 2021
- Library of Congress Celebrates Preservation Week with a Series of Webinars April 27th, 2021
- Hello World! April 26th, 2021