Meagan Snow joined the Library of Congress in 2020 as the Geospatial Data Visualization Librarian for the Geography and Map Division. She holds a BA in Geography from the University of Washington and an MA and PhD in Geography from the University of Minnesota.
Most Recent Posts
- Fast-Track to Destruction City Aboard the Gospel Temperance Railroad August 10th, 2021
- 19th Century Colonization and Slavery in Charles Minard’s Flow Maps June 17th, 2021
- From Telegrams to Weather Apps: A Brief History of Wind Mapping May 12th, 2021
- Building Digital Worlds: Where does GIS data come from? March 10th, 2021
- Georeferencing: Moving Analog Maps into Modern-Day GIS January 28th, 2021