Alison Hall is a writer-editor for the Office of Public Information and Education in the U.S. Copyright Office. Her projects include the Office’s in-house newsletter Copyright Notices, the Copyright Royalty Board’s electronic bulletin CRB News, circulars, web documents, and registration forms. Alison joined the Office in 2016 after more than twenty years of writing about fitness, higher education, community events, and religion. She holds a bachelor’s degree in communications from the University of Maryland and a master’s degree in exercise science and health promotion from California University of Pennsylvania.
Most Recent Posts
- The Copyright Office Celebrates Women March 8th, 2018
- 65th Anniversary of the First Copyrighted Choreography—Although Not Copyrighted As Choreography August 16th, 2017
- New Supplementary Registration Rule Goes into Effect Today July 17th, 2017
- Library of Awesome—Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter, and Copyright June 30th, 2017
- Copyright Office Launches Updated Website March 22nd, 2017