Holland Gormley is a Public Affairs Specialist in the Outreach and Education section of the U.S. Copyright Office at the Library of Congress. Prior to joining the Copyright Office in June of 2019, Holland gained experience working with creative communities through positions in private, nonprofit, and federal government organizations. She holds a master’s in Arts Management from American University, a certificate in International Art Business from Sotheby’s Institute, and a BFA in Studio Art and Art History from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. In her free time she is an avid watercolorist with a focus in landscapes.
Most Recent Posts
- Copyright in Pride June 25th, 2020
- Four-on-the-Floor: Keep the Beat with Music Modernization Act Developments April 22nd, 2020
- The Breakdown: What Songwriters Need to Know about the Music Modernization Act and Royalty Payments April 13th, 2020
- TEACHing from a Distance and Copyright Considerations March 17th, 2020
- Send Us Your Litigation Notices by Email February 27th, 2020
- Hey, That’s My Idea! January 22nd, 2020