Steve Andreadis is a Public Affairs Specialist in the Copyright Office’s Public Information & Education division where he works on and coordinates the Copyright Office’s outreach efforts. Before joining the Library of Congress in June 2019, he worked at the Transportation Research Board, a division of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine where he managed the webinar program, social media accounts, weekly newsletter, and other communication tasks, and for Bulletin Intelligence where he wrote a daily news briefing for NASA and managed a team of editors. He has a BS in Astronomy and Physics from Yale University and a MA in Earth and Planetary Sciences from Johns Hopkins University.
Most Recent Posts
- Copyright Office Presents: 150 Years of Celebrating Creativity July 16th, 2020
- Copyright Office Launches Recordation System Pilot April 27th, 2020
- Copyright on the Internet December 4th, 2019
- Copyright Office’s Learning Engine Video Series on YouTube November 21st, 2019
- Copyright Office Debuts Electronic Title List Validator November 15th, 2019
- New Learning Edge Series Video: What Is Copyright? November 14th, 2019