Pedro Gonzalez-Fernandez is a Librarian (Digital Collections Specialist) in the Digital Content Management Section at the Library of Congress. He focuses on digital acquisitions, research datasets, and digital collection management policy and guidance. Before coming to the Library, Pedro worked as a project archivist at University of Maryland Special Collections and was a program associate for the Council on Library and Information Resources’ Recordings at Risk program. He holds an MLS and an MA in Music History and Literature from University of Maryland.
Most Recent Posts
- Selected Datasets: A New Library of Congress Collection June 24th, 2020
- Earth Day 2020 Has Gone Digital April 22nd, 2020
- More Open eBooks: Routinizing Open Access eBook Workflows March 25th, 2020
- The Magnificent Seven: Looking Back on a Year of Exploring the Web Archives Datasets February 18th, 2020
- In the Library’s Web Archives: Dig If You Will the Pictures October 30th, 2019
- In the Library’s Web Archives: Totally Tabular Data May 29th, 2019