Ashley Tucker is a Public Affairs Specialist (detailee) in the Copyright Office’s Public Information & Education division (PIE) where she implements various communication efforts directed to external specialized audiences. Prior to joining PIE, she administered the Copyright law as a Copyright Specialist in the Visual Arts division. Ashley came to the Library of Congress in 2018, from PR Newswire (a Cision Company), where she served as an Account Executive, offering counsel on PR, marketing, and various communication strategies to government agencies, as well as public and privately held companies. Ashley holds a BA degree in English and Creative writing.
Most Recent Posts
- Celebrating the Firsts: First Comic to Feature a Team of Native American Superheroes November 25th, 2022
- Celebrating the Firsts: First Published Novel by a Native American Woman November 21st, 2022
- Three Ways Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, Shows Us That Copyright Registration Is for Everyone March 31st, 2022
- The Art of Healing: A Nostalgic Ode to Black Hair Braiding February 16th, 2022
- The Life of a New Registration Specialist June 3rd, 2019