Tynesha Hubbard joined the Law Library in 2008 and is currently serving the Office of External Relations where she plans and coordinates professional visits and provides other program support. She also served as a Program Assistant for the Office of Special Events. Over the years, Tynesha developed her design skills and has been the go-to person for creating the Law Library’s visual information. She has collaborated on many team projects and has worked with Law Library staff members across the organization. Tynesha was born and raised in Washington D.C. and loves to spend time at the beach with her husband.
Most Recent Posts
- Foreign and Comparative Law Webinar Series: Response to COVID-19 in Japan and Korea July 13th, 2020
- Human Rights Day 2019 Event Recap: The Impact of the Women’s Suffrage Movement Today January 27th, 2020
- Human Rights Day Panel Discussion: The Impact of the Women’s Suffrage Movement Today November 22nd, 2019
- An Interview with Peter Quinn, Writer-Editor October 16th, 2019
- An Interview with Angela Kinney, Chief of the African, Latin American & Western European Division of Library Services September 18th, 2019
- An Interview with Kelly McKenna, Program Specialist for the Office of External Relations February 13th, 2019