In the last release, Andrew shared that we added a video icon to search results for committee meetings that include a video, the Congress.gov Share/Save toolbar was updated, and a button was added to committee prints and committee transcripts pages to read the text from those collections to you.
In this release, we are excited to bring you the new Congress.gov Help Center. The Help pages on Congress.gov are now searchable.
Once you select an article from the Help Center, you will see that the articles contain a navigation box on the left-hand side of the article that allows you to continue to browse the Help Center.
The final enhancement in this release is the addition of the Bound Congressional Record for the 94th – 97th Congresses (1975-1982).
Enhancement – Help Center – Search
- Help pages are searchable from the main Help Center page.
- Search results display text snippets to help you find the page most relevant to your needs.
Enhancement – Help Center – Navigation
- Help pages include navigation links on the left so you can move quickly to related resources.
Enhancement – Senate Executive Communications – Links
- Senate executive communications link to the Congressional Record issue where they were published.
Enhancement – Bound Congressional Record
- Bound Congressional Record section PDFs display a size in bytes to help you determine how long it may take to download.
- The Bound Congressional Record has been added for the 94th – 97th Congresses (1975-1982).
Enhancement – Alerts – Updated List
- Inactive bill and nominations alerts from back Congresses are no longer visible on your Alerts list.
- Bill and nomination alerts from the current Congress and the immediate prior Congress are still visible.
- No change to your list of Saved Search, Congressional Record or Committee Schedule alerts.
Explore the latest updates to the Constitution Annotated on Congress.gov.
These are the most-viewed bills for the week of November 1, 2020.
|1.||H.R.8337 [116th]||Continuing Appropriations Act, 2021 and Other Extensions Act|
|2.||H.R.1 [115th]||An Act to provide for reconciliation pursuant to titles II and V of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2018.|
|3.||S.3548 [116th]||CARES Act|
|4.||S.534 [115th]||Protecting Young Victims from Sexual Abuse and Safe Sport Authorization Act of 2017|
|5.||H.R.748 [116th]||CARES Act|
|6.||H.R.6201 [116th]||Families First Coronavirus Response Act|
|7.||S.3548 [116th]||CARES Act|
|8.||H.Res.109 [116th]||Recognizing the duty of the Federal Government to create a Green New Deal.|
|9.||H.R.6800 [116th]||The Heroes Act|
|10.||H.R.3355 [103rd]||Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994|