AUTHOR: Heather Casey
Heather Casey joined the Law Library of Congress as a writer-editor in the Global Legal Research Directorate (GLRD) in 2022. Heather is a part of the editorial team within GLRD that ensures the Law Library’s written products are accurate and clear to U.S. readers, as well as those with non-legal backgrounds, and that each document meets established formatting and other standards of the directorate. Prior to joining the Law Library, Heather was an academic law librarian, with her most recent position being one of the international and foreign law reference librarians at the Georgetown University Law Center. She received her B.A. in History and English Literature from the University of Cincinnati in 2000, her M.L.S. from Drexel University in 2006, and her J.D. from the William & Mary Law School in 2009. Heather is a member of the Connecticut Bar. In her free time, she enjoys spoiling her dog, travelling, cooking, and reading about anything and everything.
Most Recent Posts
- Historic Fairfield, CT – Pic of the Week May 10th, 2023
- Koreans Becoming Younger – Unification of Age-Counting Systems January 27th, 2023
- When is a Loaf of Bread More Than Just a Loaf of Bread? January 18th, 2023
- The Royal Courts of Justice in London – Pic of the Week January 11th, 2023
- The Complex Origins of Western Legal Traditions September 9th, 2022