Kerry Ward is as a liaison specialist with Veterans History Project (VHP) of the American Folklife Center at The Library of Congress. As part of the Program Coordination and Communications team, she focuses on program planning, developing and implementing strategies for building the archival collection, managing public and private partnerships, and creating a national and focused communications strategy. A Tucson native, Kerry graduated from the University of Arizona where her studies centered on Psychology and Pre-law. Before coming to the Library she lived in Orlando, Florida where she worked at the Kennedy Space Center and in aviation event management, technology and with veteran based outreach programs. When Kerry isn’t working, she enjoys traveling, putting her pilot’s license and scuba diving certificate to use and spending time with loved ones.
Most Recent Posts
- Take Note! Court Reporters and Captioners Transcribe Interviews for Veterans History Project February 10th, 2018
- Shooting War – Framing History, Part III January 30th, 2018
- Shooting War – Framing History, Part II January 24th, 2018
- Shooting War – Framing History, Part I January 18th, 2018
- LET IT SNOW! December 11th, 2017
- Thanksgiving Road Trip November 22nd, 2017